OT: Lucas Tam has been shut down

Hello, Thank you for writing to MSN Hotmail. This is Rhia and I am writing in response to your complaint against the unwanted posting from snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com. I have closed the account ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) you reported in accordance with the Hotmail Terms of Use (TOU). It is a strict violation of the TOU for our members to send objectionable material of any kind or nature using our service. You can view our rules and regulations at: http://privacy.msn.com/tou/default.asp Please feel free to contact us again if you have other inquiries. Sincerely, Rhia R. MSN Hotmail Technical Support