OT:I've asked this before...........(and I'll apologize NOW)

Sigh...........I KNOW I've asked this before, and like the header says, I'll apologize now, but apparently BellSouth has lost their newgroups provider. The provider (who is based in Atlanta and goes by the name of The Data Center) has decided to jerk the rug out from underneath ALL of BellSouth's newsgroups users by deciding NOT to provide to BellSouth anymore as of 10:30 this morning................I feel like I'm in the middle of a pissing contest or among kindergardener's.............ANYWAY, I am NOT in the position to just change from BellSouth (whom I am immensely pleased with, which might amaze some of you) to another internet provider, but all I wanna do now is find an affordable newsgroup provider server that won't cost my arm and leg that I can GET the POSTS that you guys get without a message popping up that it's no longer available because of server time restrictions. Specifically I got these messages on TODAY'S posts!!!! Well that isn't acceptable to me. So e-mail me because I fear I might not even get the answers to this question and give me some affordable ideas. By the way, when the person last year broke thru BellSouth's security firewall and created hell and havoc with them, I actually subscribed to XNews/TerraNews but have been unable to find the whole file on my computer now. I'm sure I'm still a subscriber if someone can guide me to them.............I'll try anything. Thanks, madgardener who LIKES the people on this newsgroup!!

Don't bother with ISP's..
http://news.cis.dfn.de /
Affordable.. If you can find one more affordable than this, let me know (its free!-)
Works fine form most of the discussion/text groups such as this one.
// Jim North London, England, UK
thank you I have sent the required information and will see ya'll soon...........

provider.
BellSouth's
pleased
I have the patience of Job.......I'm a gardener who marvels in the miracles of seeds..........