OT: I'm BACK!!!!!

Well, there are those of you who don't care, and others that wonder........and some who know if you opened up a multiple address post (with sincere apologies to those that were on the list in my address book and didn't want to see all those addresses, but believe me, all of you who are in my address file are good people who don't mind each other seeing addresses.) I never send multiple e-mails much anymore unless it's rather important, and it might not really BE important to some of you..........(so don't be so snide, Cerious) but after suffering from ISDN problems, BellSouth problems, phantom modem problems, purchasing two ISDN modems that turned out I didn't need, and being offline since last Thursday, I am back. poorer, grateful that I HAVE a computer and can talk to gardeners and friends all over the place and actually OFF werk today!! woo hoo!! so after a day in the unbelievable spring after a "Blackberry" or "Locust" winter last night (we got a little frost on the irises) I will connect back and fill ya'll in on the flowers that have gone mad up here in Fairy holler. wow, it's nice to be back!
madgardener up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler where things are busting out all over, overlooking English Mountain, in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36

I'd been wondering where you'd gotten off to. Nice to have you back.
I'd been wondering where you'd gotten off to. Nice to have you back.
Thanks........it's always nice to know there are some out there that don't consider me too much of a nuisance <g> maddie

Get out! You are a breath of fresh air!
awwwwwww (dragging me toe thru the dirt.............................) m.

Good to have you back, Mad, I've been looking for you.
Gloria

here I is................hiding behind the Amsonia montana....GBSEG> maddie

Do you actually MAKE any money at work! :)
yes I does. I jes paid the car insurance for the month (late but better than not at all) and threw in on the April housenote (again, late, but better than two months.......Squire was down and out of work for 6 weeks starting in December and we got two months behind........took us the whole time once he started to get "caught up" and we're into May......skin of our teeth.........but I do have a problem with purchases..................................................there literally is no more room until I make a new bed now. Pam is sending me divisions and a few wanna's in the mail all legal and I hafta tell you, after that, and the Louisiana iris, and the Milk and Wine Crinum, I need to cool my jets and start whacking saplings-----saying that and actually DOING it will be harder LOL maddie

My garden is already winding down it's first flush of flowering. It is literally covered in blooms right now. Millions of wasps and bees eating and drunk on nectar. Hummingbirds everywhere, nests being tended, we have three pair of cardinals and two Carolina wren pairs. I've so far seen two different types of skinks, a few snakes, and a red tailed hawk landed two feet from my face yesterday. It looked at me, fluffed up his/her wings and took off silently.
The larkspur cover the entire property, as do the many types of coreopsis, poppies and lavenders. Many of the salvia's are also blooming. All the rudbeckia are ready to open, the irises are the biggest I've seen and the California poppies are flat out beautiful.
I have Mexican elderberry flowering, viburnums coming on, hydrangea lacecaps of all types starting to bloom, grasses are coming on with plumes and the datura and brugmansia are blooming with profuse perfume at night.
Life is good.

Are you sure ? (GBSEG)
Gloria