OT: Happy Holidays...

...to all the nice gardeners on this NG.
My holiday gift to the NG is an introduction to the funniest satirist writing today -- Andy Borowitz.
(The below is a quote from somebody on Amazon; they put it very well.)
"Borowitz's daily emails from BorowitzReport.com are unfailingly laugh- out-loud hilarious, but more than that, they provide me with my only link to sanity. And tremendous insight into the increasingly surreal world in which we live. "
Andy's latest names his "Person of the Year" -- Sarah Palin. And the year? 1641.
Intrigued, I looked up 1641. Lots of things happened - but I think he's alluding to the action of the Salem, Mass. authorities who in that year decreed that witchcraft was a capital crime.
Ba-da-bum...
HB
Higgs Boson wrote:

HAPPY HOLIDAY from Fat Albert!