OT::Google street catches some random moments

Most Google Street pictures I see have no people in them.
Then there are these:
http://www.viralnova.com/strange-google-maps/
nancy
On Sat, 3 Sep 2016 10:37:34 -0400, Nancy Young

LOL - how do they find these things?
--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
On 9/3/2016 4:26 PM, sf wrote:

Maybe they could locate all the plastic bags stuck in trees. <snork>
Jill
jmcquown wrote:

LOL! That was about the funniest discussion I can remember. I'm still looking and I've STILL never seen plastic bags in trees, nor even on the ground. I did a "adopt a beach" thing for 2 years here and never saw a plastic bag (as debris). I did bring them with me to pick up the trash though.
------=_Part_0_1111632008.1472995698723 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I see plastic bags stuck in trees all the time and even plastic water bottles discarded everywhere. Disgusting.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
On 9/4/2016 9:28 AM, Cheryl wrote:

I guess I just live in the wrong place. I've never seen a plastic bag stuck in a tree.
Jill

Me either.
Cheri

I lot of people here hang their wash outdoors to dry, I've picked bras and panties from my hedgerows.
On 9/4/2016 4:42 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:

That's what ya get fer living in that public housing project, Shelly.