OT: El Salvador women imprisoned for having miscarriages

Since things are still quiet garden-wise, allow me to OT a scandal that is perhaps the most egregious persecutions of women in the West that has come to light. Note qualifier "..that has come to light...".
This one is hard to believe, but in El Salvador, a country where women have NO reproductive rights, women who have suffered the trauma of a miscarriage are then IMPRISONED as criminals.
www.reproductiverights.org
While you're at the site for "Las 17" -- the imprisoned women -- note many other cases of persecution. These women are no different from your wives, daughters, mothers, sisters, yourselves - only they are helpless against persecution.
In the U.S., politically powerful forces on the extreme radical religious right continue trying to take away women's hard-won reproductive rights. They will have increased support in the new Administration.
As Benjam Franklin famously said: We must all hang together or will will surely hang separately."
Please go to the Website and send a message of support, asking the US to demand release of these prisoners.
HB