OT: Driver's License Website

This is not good, but I thought I would pass it along. Check your driver's license. Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, including your own! I just searched for mine and there it was. picture and all! Thanks Homeland Security! Where are our rights? I definitely removed mine, I suggest you do the same. Got to the w.bsite and check it out. Just enter your name, city and state to see if your license is on file. After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove". This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement.See More Drivers License Search - National Motor Vehicle License
On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 19:26:14 -0700, against all advice, something

URL?
http://www.license.shorturl.com /
to say:

this is a phishing scam website. avoid adding or editting info. it is based in Germany lee

"necessity" to operate a motor vehicle on public roadways; no one "has" or "needs" to drive or is obligated to hold a driver's license. Drivers' licenses are, by definition, public documents. Don't like the policy? Well, then don't drive. What's the problem?
--
the Balvenieman
"You know what they say: Once you kill a cow,