Found over in a alt.support.diabetes
Bill
Billy third link is Diamond.
http://www.drjaywortman.com/blog/wordpress/about /
http://www.cbc.ca/thelens/bigfatdiet /
http://www.environnement.ens.fr/perso/claessen/agriculture/mistake_jared_ diamond.pdf
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Thanks Bill. We did Atkins six years ago and burned out on it as we stayed in the induction phase way too long. Had impressive results though.
Causing me to rethink and sort thru lots of things....
CHarlie

google paleolithic diet and see where all it leads you......
Should keep ya busy for a few hours.
Decisions, decisions. Learning and unlearning.
Charlie

Worth a listen.
Bill
http://www.electricpolitics.com/media/mp3/EP2008.03.14.mp3
March 14, 2008 The Organic Agriculture Movement
Organic food tastes better. It's healthier. It costs a bit more, but surveys show that, counterintuitively, it isn't consumed disproportionately by the affluent. And the most remarkable thing: organic food is increasing its market share relatively quickly. To learn about the current state of the organic agriculture movement and what accounts for its success I turned to Dr. Brian Obach, a committed organic consumer who's been trying to explain social movements for twenty years. As an organic consumer myself I find Brian's insights fascinating and surprisingly relevant to larger questions of progressive political mobilization.
Total runtime an hour and fifteen minutes. Enjoy!
http://www.electricpolitics.com /
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

More fertilizer from Misc.invest.Stocks
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
On Mar 18, 1:28 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

Comix, pay attention:
Marvin Pierce Bush, the youngest brother of President George W. Bush is a short seller.
He is a Co-Founder and Managing Partner at the investment firm Winston Capital Management, located in McLean, Virginia. He has portfolio manager duties at Winston.
From the Company website:
"Winston's hedge fund products... focus exclusively on ... "long/short equity" hedge fund strategies."
http://www.winstonpartners.com/investments.html
So what do you say about short selling by the Bush family hedge fund?
Oh, but... it's ok when THEY do it, right?
. .d
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA