OT: Bee humor

Two bees met in a field. One said to the other, 'How are things going?' 'Really bad,' said the second bee. 'The weather has been cold, wet and damp, and there aren't any flowers, so I can't make honey.
'No problem,' said the first bee, 'Just fly down five blocks and turn left. Keep going until you see all the cars. There's a Bar Mitzvah going on and there are all kinds of fresh flowers and fresh fruit.'
'Thanks for the tip,' said the second bee, and flew away. A few hours later the two bees ran into each other again.
The first bee asked, 'How'd it go?' 'Great!' said the second bee. 'It was everything you said it would be. There was plenty of fruit and, oh, such huge floral arrangements on every table.
'Uh, what's that thing on your head?' asked the first bee. 'That's my yarmulke,' said the second bee.
'I didn't want them to think I was a wasp.
HB
On 09/02/2014 02:51 PM, Hypatia Nachshon wrote:

You are a funny bunny!
:-)