Oscar Potatoes

the county gardeners are getting ready for their annual plant sale. I always get my tomato plants here plus what evergreen good deal I can find.
this year a lady is giving away Oscar Potatoes. Anyone have any experience with these? I do have one corner in my garden and this potato seems to be yelling at me.
I do know that Oscar originate from Native Americans and that they are very bumpy. Suppose to have excellent taste.
Donna in WA