Ornamental grasses

I'm in southern Wisconsin and have 40+ ornamental grasses for sale.
Prices are lower than those of Flower Factory and Enchanted Valley.
I have grasses not available at either nursery.
For more info, contact me evenings: 608 877-0300
Location: Stoughton
Such an a wonderful alternative to water wasteful ,resource hungry St. Augustine. I hope you sell all of your stock and get people to use these alternatives ground covers.
Peter wrote:

--

Celestial Habitats by J. Kolenovsky