Organis Tree Care

For those interested in organic tree care, here are some issues to address.

Reply to
symplastless

What's "organis" tree care? Words matter, afterall.

Reply to
Jangchub

That's the use of "organs" and the word "is" to manage trees. Thus organis. After all is is is. No, you got me! Sorry, I did mean organic. It feels good to get had. If you will be had you will be had. I am getting tired and sloppy.

John

Reply to
symplastless

Getting?