Organis Tree Care

For those interested in organic tree care, here are some issues to address.
--
Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

That's the use of "organs" and the word "is" to manage trees. Thus organis. After all is is is. No, you got me! Sorry, I did mean organic. It feels good to get had. If you will be had you will be had. I am getting tired and sloppy.
John
On Thu, 1 May 2008 23:20:41 -0400, "symplastless"

Getting?