Organic Honey

I have just harvested our 2005 honey. It is unprocessed, local (t
washington and Oregon), unfiltered, not heated, hand bottled and dar good honey.
My mom requested that I offer to her fellow gardeners as she ha belonged to this forum for a long time.
If you are interested, please email me at
-- Bee Man