Organic Heirloom Tomato Plants - Downingtown, PA

Hey everyone! I've been looking for a more regional group, but haven't had any luck. I have - on my porch - extra tomato plants I grew from seed. Here are the varities, and # of plants:
Yellow Brandywine - 2 Brandywine - 2 Amish Paste - 3 Green Zebra - 4 Paul Robeson - 5 Aunt Ruby's German Green - 6 Dr Wyche's Yellow - 2 Costoluto Genovese - 4
They are free for the taking - just email me. If you want to swap a small piece of something that would be cool too!
Ginny