Organic Gardening with Herbs & Spices

I am an Organic Gardener, treating plants with Herbs & Spices, No chemicals required.
I am online to solve your problems
My site http://groups.google.com/group/pakgardenclub -
I will answer om my site
Thanks
B. Shah
In article

You being on line, is our problem. Try to do your good deeds in this group, and stop soliciting.
--
- Billy

the Balvenieman
Running on single malt in U.S.A.
A booming technology for growing herbs is hydroponics. It helps you cultivate various herbs without the use of soil by growing the plants in the nutrient solution. It is best for the cultivation of hybrid plants and you can have better yields with hybrid methods of cultivation.
--
advanced2011

advanced2011 wrote:

However hydroponics is entirely superfluous in this case. Herbs are one thing that are easy to grow in soil if your climate suits, in limited space or in any other space. If your climate doesn't suit hydro won't help. Why do I need hybrid herbs? Why do I need (supposed) higher yields when I have more herbs than I care shake a stick at?
Perhaps you are talking about the kind of herbs that get photographed if grown outdoors and where photographs lead to police raids.
David