Organic Food Helps Revive Fortunes of Europe’s Farmers

Page 5 of 5
On Jun 18, 12:05 am, Charlie wrote:

My headache will be gone in 2 more long weeks! Praying to keep my temper in check that long. Oh well, time to put on my leash and chain.........had the whole day planned out for me and didn't find out about it til 9:30 last night. How lovely..........
Outta here for now, Rae