Orchid Man turns to daylilies

http://franksmithdaylilies.com Frank Smith Daylilies
It is not often that someone new emerges onto the daylily scene with so high of an anticipated impact and such a dramatic first round of daylily introductions as Frank Smith.
It is with great pleasure that I invite you to visit the new web site for Frank Smith Daylilies. The daylilies are spectacular and the demand for these flowers is great. It is expected that many will soon become unavailable so I recommend you visit the new site quickly.
Frank Smith has come to daylilies from an extremely successful involvement in orchids where he has received the highest awards offered by The American Orchid Society. Frank's passion for plants is also evident through his highly successful landscaping business.
Please welcome Frank to daylilies, and please enjoy his new web site.
Bobby
Bobby Baxter TheGardenSite.com Your Web Site Is Waiting For You
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TheGardenSite.com: http://thegardensite.com Daylily Gardens Of The World: http://daylily.net/gardens Gardens Of The World: http://thegardensite.com/gardens Iris Gardens Of The World: http://thegardensite.com/irises Daylily.Net: http://daylily.net GardenTalk Forum: http://thegardensite.com/gardentalk /
Hi Bobby. Imagine seeing you here. [AHS robin member] I was looking for this web page. Thanks for sharing.
--
Willow
USA

"Bobby Baxter" < snipped-for-privacy@daylily.net> wrote in message
Just as long as he doesn't try to make them look like orchids. I dislike tulips that look like peonies, etc. My one failing in this respect: "cyclamen" narcissus. Lovely, but I've never been able to grow them. zemedelec