Orbit products?

In early Spring, I purchased a couple of the Orbit Digital water timers with valves, etc. then, spent a lot of time and money installing a system to irrigate my garden beds and shrubs. What a job, but it it took a huge workload away when everything was finished. Now not even 3 months old and the timers have failed and quit working. Quite a disappointment, but Orbit is sending 2 new timers, with very few questions asked. Anyone have any other experience with these? Sounds like another "China Syndrome" . With a Six year Warranty, they may be sending me more than a few...