opinions wanted

Page 2 of 2
Oh, stop, will ya? Your news reader's Mozilla, right? Collapse the thread so you only see the first message. No more clutter.
thing 3 times now. Internet explorer is just

Doug Kanter wrote:

My news reader is Netscape. The only clutter I see around here is all this stuff about improving this guy's web site.
Sherwin D.
thing 3 times now. Internet explorer is just horrible

Hi Timothy, I use IE 6.0 and if those bolded words on the front page text are links they did not work for me. The links up on top worked OK for me though. If these are not hyperlinks, then you might wish to consider making them so, as this user assumed that they were when clicking on them.
Also after I try to click on , say, 'Information', the cursor gets stuck there and if I click on a lower paragraph it all lights up like I dragged the cursor through it all.
Other than that it all renders nicely for me. No overlapping tables or such here. Nice. Tomes
I'm satisfied with the site Joshua Peri
??????: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.REMOVEcom...