ONLINE Garden layout designers?

A couple of years ago I was aware of a website that let you design a garden layout online for free. What was nice about this site was that you could give it specifics about your space, available sun, moisture, etc, and it would suggest appropriate plants that would work for you, size and conditions-wise. You then simply dragged and dropped scaled images onto a model of your space so that you could see how it would all fit. Unfortunately I've lost track of this website, so am wondering if anyone here is aware of such a site. I've seen several interactive sites, but so far haven't found one that uses actual personalized data. I have 2 VERY small areas (only 12' x 12') that I need help with, and the sites I've found so far, while pretty neat, either are generic ("choose a plant this size") and/or focus on significantly larger areas. Please note I'm interested in an online interactive website, not packaged $oftware.

Thanks!

elaine Charlottesville, VA

Reply to
eppack