One More Time...Question please...

Any info on Peacock Fern. I got one at the lawn and garden show in Nashville and would like to know some info on them, also any advice on moving Japanese iris. thank you.
Don't make us tell you to do your own Google search, Yom Kipper. Isn't about time for you to atone for asking such vague questions?
Exactly what species are you calling "Peacock Fern"? Common names aren't helpful at all.
If you are hell bent on moving your Japanese Iris, just do it, dude.

Thanks for your help, not

Fashizzle yer nizzle, you stinky skeezer.

There are about 10,000 species of ferns and many having common names that vary with numerous differences. 'Peacock' is not known generally but all ferns are foliage plants and always need shady moist positions. Ferns are neuter plants and serve well as foils for flowering plants. If you need to move your Irises [Irides?] then do so with as little disturbance as possible and all should be well. Best Wishes.

show in

advice on

There is a plant known as Peacock fern. It is neither a fern nor a peacock. Also known as Selaginella uncinata, it is a spike moss. Not sure if this is the plant you have. As has been pointed out, common names lead to much confusion. Google the Latin name to find a picture. I've grown this plant as a ground cover (damp, shady, sandy) and as a potted plant. hth, elizabeth
Thanks Elizabeth...

I concede to Elizabeth. This sounds far more probable. S. flabellata has also been given that common name but I was too fixated by the 'fern' aspect. Best Wishes

Still that idiot, Kipper snack, never gives any feedback with any clue as to which freaking plant he is actually growing.
I say forget the GOMER and cut that worthless bilge loose.

Cereus, I bet you're just a big ole teddy bear inside that curmudgeonly exterior of yours... :-)
elizabeth

garden
also any

fern nor a

moss.
pointed out,

to find

shady,

Elizabeth, I did the search as you recommended, and yes that is what it is. And, it's just perfect for the area I am planting it. Again, thank you. K