On viewing trash and degradation

I guess it has a lot to do with how we think of the place or world we live in. As a child I was torn apart by the notion that the spring bubbling up was safe to enjoy over at my Aunt and Uncles . When admonished not to drink ...my world view was seriously hurt. Wonder became why not and here we are. Still wondering.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Wonderful poem......

Funny thing.......I had the same experience. Such cool and appealing beauty, ready to nourish and delight....dashed......and suffered the runs on top of it all......thanks for recalling this incident, and the wisdom of perspective.

Bill, you are a veritable waterfall of ideas and fine thought, my beautiful friend.

Thank you Charlie

Reply to
Charlie