Oleander Seeds

It looks like my new oleander has a seed pos. It's long and narrow. Will this seed readily germinate and if it will, will it be true to the original plant?

Thanks

Reply to
Sheila

Sheila,

Yes, normally it should. Just try it, nothing to loose :-)

Probably not. It bears the genetic material of your plant and the one of the "father" plant. I.e. many varities are possible. If you like to have an identical plant, you need to grow it from a cutting.

Best wishes Gaby

Reply to
Gaby Chaudry

Thanks Gaby