Old Vitamins as Fertilizers?

hi everyone,
found in our house some expired vitamins (a,e, etc). i was planning to throw these away but then it occured to me, can i use this as fertilizers for my flower beds? i just wanted to ask if these will wither my plants.
thanks.

I strongly suspect that the vitamin tablets you found won't have a noticeable effect on the plants. Perhaps the starch/sugar binder used to make the pill will fertilize the plants, but it would be such an insignificant amount that there wouldn't be a gain.
-S
They will cause no harm. Benefit may be minimal, perhaps some trace elements added.