Old type lawnmower with roller?

Looking for something like..

not so sophisticated, more like the push lawnmower my folks had back in the 50's, that had a roller and detachable box for collecting the grass clippings. It also had an easy to adjust height setting for the cutters.

Would love the cut the front lawn (the only one that is square) in alternate directions to give it that striped look. You can't do that the a reel (no roller) or rotary cutter.

Fred

email:

Fred Williams

There you go - McLane 4 horsepower, $480 with the current $90 rebate. I almost bought this for my yard this Spring.

Reply to
Ohioguy