Old Gold Juniper

Hello,
I bought two Old Gold Juniper plants and want to plant them in a stone planter that is adjacent to my house.
I was wondering if the roots of these plants or any other part of the plant may damage either the stone planter, or more importantly the concrete foundation of the house?
Thanks for your help.
Kevin
kevin snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in

No worries at all on either count.