Old gardening magazines for sale on ebay

I thought some people might be interested in some of these old (early 1990's) magazines for sale on ebay:
21st Century Gardener The Growing Edge Houseplant magazine Houseplat Forum magazine
TomG wrote "....I thought some people might be interested in some of these old (early 1990's) magazines for sale ........"
That is about the age of the magazines in my Doctors waiting room. A few years ago I was given 100 or so copies of the Royal Horticultural Society News letter from the late 40's and early 50's Now that 's more what I would call "Old gardening Magazines"
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries