I´ve found an old bomb in my garden !
May be dangerous !
Add pictures here
✖

Plant catnip around it;-)
Fred
Add pictures here
✖

On the off chance that you are serious, sober and sane, keep well away from it and call the police.
No, on second thoughts hit it with a spade and see if you can improve the average IQ of gardeners in your district.
David
Add pictures here
✖
On 12/1/03 7:46 AM, in article AKGyb.35092$ snipped-for-privacy@news-server.bigpond.net.au, "David Hare-Scott"

I was wondering if the neighbors' dog(s) were leaving presents! C
Add pictures here
✖
If it isn't ticking, I wouldn't worry about it. Off you go,
Dave

Add pictures here
✖
My, what is your location? US? The police should either have an explosives unit, or they can contact the military for EOD support.
And if it is a bomb, I wouldn't touch it. The fuse may have malfunctioned. No telling what shape the explosive filler is in. Either inert or unstable.

--
Reply to me at louis little punctuation mark ohland with the same ISP

Add pictures here
✖
On 30 Nov 2003 22:16:04 -0800, shane_d snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Shane D. Maudiss) wrote:

Swyck
Add pictures here
✖

lol! Advertise it as 'buyer collects' ;-) -- Lynda
Add pictures here
✖
On 30 Nov 2003 22:16:04 -0800, shane_d snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Shane D. Maudiss) wrote:

Add pictures here