OK - I've educated myself - the trees are quaking aspen

And they're native and I going to let them be for a while. Two are growing insuch a way that taking them down will be hard and the other will be fine where it is.
I think all this will do long term is move up the new shrub bed in front.
Cheryl *who had a sticky pot situations this AM. Trees and shrubs 75% off at the saw free home depot. and now has a new shrub to heel in later. After she cuts up more aspen branches