Oh Mad.. Where are you?

:) got something here for you if you are interested.... A HUGE split leaf philodendron(sp?) I grew it from a young pup a couple of years ago and my old body just cant tote it in and out anymore for the season change. Right now its in TWO of those large container buckets you can buy at Wal-Mart.(one inside of the other with the bottom of the top-one knocked out for better drainage) I cant think of a better home for it :) Let me know.. Right now its threatening to take over the entire corner of my living room!

Cindy

PS, better bring two guys , a truck and a wench

Reply to
Cindy

Wal-Mart.(one

Reply to