Office plant - ailing?

This plant gets sun, air, water and food, so why does it look so crummy? Does it need to be cut back, or?
Also anybody know its name?
http://tinypic.com/r/28aj39l/7
TIA
HB
In article

Possibility pot bound along with poor drainage.
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

http://www.wordnik.com /

That seems likely to me. I can imagine poking my finger in the soil and finding a marsh.
Plants are also not uniform in how MUCH sun, air, water, and food they require to remain healthy.
PP

Nah. I always check underneath for pot-bound-ness. Drainage is fine. Nothing seems out of order, so why is it so, so...weedy?
BTW: Does anybody know the name of the plant?
HB

Sigh! I wish somebody would ID this plant...
HB
"Higgs Boson" wrote in message wrote:

Sigh! I wish somebody would ID this plant...
HB ==== Looks like a Nematanthus to me.

Looks like a Nematanthus to me. ==== Or, possibly Columnea. But whatever it is, if you're fertilizing it, you should stop now. This is much what my Nematanthus looked like after planting it in a mix with too much tri-phos.

No can do.
It looks woody. A bush or tree?
Perhaps with better pictures? Closeups on the leaf arrangement. A closeup of a leaf. Does it ever flower?
--
Dan Espen