Off Topic Stuff

The Widget "Asteroid Watch" from the Jet Propulsion Lab has a asteroid about 1,500 feet long about 1.2 million miles away due Oct 30. This is the closest I've ever seen since I found the widget.
So this 90 F. stuff with a dew point of 75 is very livable.
Widgets are Mac tools but I'd guess a Google for "Jet Propulsion Lab" would be fruitful.
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
What use one more wake up call?

Does this mean I don't need to get you a Christmas card?

--
- Billy
In article

I'd just eat the strawberries as they ripen. Perhaps a few extra carbs too. Sun 365 this guy 1.2 wonder if we can see it go by ? Hope so!
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
What use one more wake up call?

Brain Fart not 365 more like 93 4 times closer.
http://www.astro-tom.com/getting_started/earth-sun_distance.htm
Mail now and don't forget the annual check.