off.the-wall Q on hollow vegetables

Hi all:
Strange Q... what is the 'air' inside hollow vegetables made of? Is it like the air outside hollow veges? Is it the same, only with no carbon dioxide? Or pure Radon?
Inquiring minds want to know!
advTHANKSance,
-Dave http://www.daveboll.com /

Typically you will find an unopened cavity contains low concentrations of various organic vapors, sort of like intestinal gas except not and less smelly, or so my sister's friend's neice's hairstylist's cousin's geology professor's insurance salesman told me.