Nuther question

Page 2 of 2

I've given up on my lilies until they come up with a biological control, which they *are* working on. I understand they've got a test plot out in the western part of the state, UMass extension people are working on a predator. I can't wait!
They'll eat your fritillarias, too. Damned things.

Unfortunately wrong family :o(
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

I have to agree it is considered a weed tree. There are too many other good trees to consider. Cereus and Paghat are correct that it's a weed tree.

of
trees