Not just plant photos

I'm fast approaching having 2000 horticultural images online. While my site is commercial, I've tried to make the picture captions as informative as possible in the briefest space, so browsing through the pictures should be more than just looking at pretty pictures. Please visit.
And as I know many of you grow New Zealand plants (that's where I live), please feel free to ask me about them. I may be able to help.
Thanks, Geoff Bryant www.hortiphoto.com