North facing garden

I live in the South East of England, and my front garden, is nort

facing and mostly in shade - thanks to the house! I want to plant a smallish tree in it, say about 6 - 7 ft from th house, preferably one with attaractive flowering, such as a clematis What would be the best one to go for

-- wme69

Reply to
wme69

I'd look at Stewardia.

fun!

Bill

Reply to
William Wagner

Clematis is a vine, not a tree. It needs sun to grow and bloom.

Reply to
Mindful