Non-stop Begonias

Bought this yellow begonia early summer and true it does constantly show flower buds during the summer. Now here in the northeast, as the weather gets cooler they seem to thrive more. More buds, more open flowers and the stem even extend out more. It gets the same exposure and early morning sun. Now, what I would like to know, how to handle it when it gets too cold to leave outside. Will it continue thru the fall and winter till next spring? Should I let go dormant and save the bulb? I tried that once and the bulb never came back.

Reply to
Wishy13764

I put mine on a shelf in the garage for the winter, where it doesn't freeze. They die back but they grow back in the spring.

Reply to
Paul Below