non-grafted crimson queen?

Hello,
I'm trying to find a nongrafted crimson queen (or red dragon). Do these exist? Is it a matter of rooting problems? Will they grow from seed?
Thanks, Muuurgh

You will get no answers, because no one knows what plant you are asking about. There are many plants called 'Crimson Queen' and 'Red Dragon'...........pansies? snapdragons? Heuchera? Rose? What??

Sorry, I was asking about the japanese maple. I have decided to learn about air layering. Anyone familiar with this?
-Muuurgh