Noisy squirrel in my attic. How do I get it out?

Page 2 of 2

geez most of you must get you jollies by killing life for no reason.........
trap and relocate, seal up holes.
its really your own fault for having a insecure building.
d con might leave home stinking for months, if animal dies in wall.
and why is the OP report he sealed off the attic entrance with concrete and wood?
its a good idea to check places like attics yearly, for roof leaks and other hazards
Add pictures here
✖

The toxilogical method of D-Con tends to make the critters very thirsty, and they head for a source of water.
I used to find them face down, in .5 " of water with great regularity.
Gunner
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 29, 11:48 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

You could try getting him a one way ticket to Argentina.
Add pictures here
✖
http://www.broadcaster.com/clip/16925
Add pictures here
✖
Now that's funny right there. I don't care who you are.
git 'er done

✖

ABSOLUTE GENIUS IN ACTION!!!!!
The only thing that could improve it would be a nice brick or concrete block wall for a landing zone!
--
Don Bruder - snipped-for-privacy@sonic.net - If your "From:" address isn't on my whitelist,
✖

Nothing like a hard landing for the squirelly curmudgeon.
Add pictures here
✖

terrible cruel, guy is a jerk
Add pictures here
✖
for launching rodents with cute tails? You've got to be kidding.

terrible cruel, guy is a jerk
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I had a problem with possums in the ceiling cavity a few years back. It didn't worry me, I can sleep through any noise, but it drove my wife insane. Tried the electronic repellent - didn't work. Finally solved it by opening the manhole and chucking the cat up there. Left it there all day. Cat had a ball and the possum/s decided it was time to relocate.
Mack
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 29, 10:48 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Use a wire trap and don't relocate the pest. They are clever and determined so seal up the attic really well.
Add pictures here
✖

✖
In article
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

A rag soaked in ammonia, worked for me.
--

Billy

✖
On 2008-04-29 10:48:12 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com said:

We had a squirrel and some of his rodent cousins in our attic. Had to hire a company to seal up all possible entry points. They also set traps in the attic. After a couple months and a couple more visits from the company, the problem was solved. Also found one deceased rat up there.

I understand those devices are a total waste of money.
Add pictures here
✖