no-til

has anyone used no-till methods? What about white dutch clover no-till? What results?

Reply to
dirk96

Artifact hunters will hate your guts.

Reply to
Fragile Warrior

There are some great benefits to no-till gardening. It will generally require the use of compost and mulches. Here are a few articles:

No-Till Gardening by Jack Rowe:

to no-till gardening:
Till or Not to Till:
links:

greenfoot

Interesting how the first 2 web references you posted recommended using mluches straight on to the soil rather than compost as it made the food more available to the plants and that some nutrients got lost in composting. Other stuff I have read recommends composting material as it makes the organic matter more stable and more able to be used by plants. That may have been a comment about animal poops mind rather than plant wastes.

This is the guy who inspired me to try no till

Masanobu Fukuoka.

rob

Reply to
George.com