No Show Foxglove??

I bought 2 foxgloves about 2 years ago...the plants have never bloomed or got taller,they still look the same as the day I planted them. I know they are biannuals ...but this is the third season for them...help I want to see them bloom this year or they are coming out!!

I think that is what happened! New leaves are popping put of the exsiting plant, I hope it does something soon.