No Cherries This Year?

I planted a Craig's Crimson cherry tree last spring, and had hoped to get at least a few cherries this year. However, the tree is just now breaking dormancy, with leaf buds opening up. Don't cherries flower before they leaf out? Would this indicate that there'll be no cherries this year?
Thanks.
-Fleemo
My cherry trees had leaves before blooms. Apple and pear trees did the same. My trees in the peach family had the blooms firsts and then leaves.
Dwayne

Expect the best from your garden, and you will probably get it.
Lots o' leaves, no blossoms. :(
Yet anyway.
-Fleemo