Nightshade family?

Hi, can anyone tell me what this plant is?

was growing wild in southern Tanzania, and I brought some of the seeds home. The closest thing I've found while browsing the internet has been Solanum marginatum, White-margined Nightshade. I've had this plant 3 and a half years without knowing exactly what it is, so I appreciate any help. It's only ever flowered once in this time. Thanks Graeme

Reply to
graememadden

Nice pictures. It sure looks like a solanum flower. Sorry, I don't know which one. Try looking at triquetrum, carolinense, eleagnifolium, angustum and torvum (all solanums). Perhaps a trip to the library to fins out which solanum varietie sgrow in Tanzania?

Reply to
told2b

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com schrieb:

Solanum incanum?

Reply to
Benno Bös

I think that's it, I remember the bush looking a bit like this:

to both of you for your help.

Reply to
graememadden