Nightshade family?

Hi, can anyone tell me what this plant is?
http://i10.tinypic.com/2qwew5s.jpg
http://i3.tinypic.com/47ipkjo.jpg
It was growing wild in southern Tanzania, and I brought some of the seeds home. The closest thing I've found while browsing the internet has been Solanum marginatum, White-margined Nightshade. I've had this plant 3 and a half years without knowing exactly what it is, so I appreciate any help. It's only ever flowered once in this time. Thanks Graeme
On Jan 29, 10:24?am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Nice pictures. It sure looks like a solanum flower. Sorry, I don't know which one. Try looking at triquetrum, carolinense, eleagnifolium, angustum and torvum (all solanums). Perhaps a trip to the library to fins out which solanum varietie sgrow in Tanzania?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com schrieb:

Solanum incanum?
--
************ das GIFTPFLANZEN.COMpendium ************