Night gardening added pleasure Jupiter

http://www.spaceweather.com/submissions/large_image_popup.php?image_nameTamas-Ladanyi-jupiter_100914_ladanyi_v1_1284708682.jpg
http://www.spaceweather.com/submissions/large_image_popup.php?image_nameJean-Paul-GODARD-jupiter-Uranus_1284569407.gif
Living on the east coast of U.S.A. I seem to recollect that tonight at about 8 PM Jupiter will be bright looking to the east and overhead at midnight. This viewing wonder may last a week and won't be back till 2022.
Enjoy
Bill hoping your white caladiums are shining bright too.
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0JfdP36kI

When I was in high school, I had a telescope as learned the star constellations. That was I long time ago and forgot much of that knowledge. However, That enjoyment has been renewed since I got this new toy called an iPad from Apple Computer. This toy has GPS built in to it. Their are apps that are just too cool. An app called "star walk" shows me the night sky on the screen. I just find the star in the sky and just touch the screen and it shows me the stars name and information about the star. It can even track planets so one find find them in the night sky.
Another app is from NASA that shows mission launches and live video feeds from NASA. My intreats in the night sky has been renewed. I am thinking about getting a new telescope some day. There is a local astronomy club I thought about attending as well.
Moon flowers may be added to my flower garden if start to spend more time outside at night.
--
Enjoy Life... Dan L (Garden in zone 5a Michigan)

Enjoy Life... Dan L (Garden in zone 5a Michigan)

Google "spell catcher" a mac app.
Bill
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0JfdP36kI

Bill who putters said

Thanks Bill,
I got out the 8" telescope last night and for the first time in my life saw Uranus. <snicker> Jupiter was nice too with four moons brightly lit.
I'd recommend anyone with even a cheap telescope of binos take a peek.