night crawler egg casing

i think i finally found one in the buckets as it is much larger. 7mm instead of 3mm.
now i have to wait for it to hatch to see how long the hatchlings are. :)
songbird

Must be night crawler season here in the Catskills, there were three huge ones that slipped into my garage and plenty outdoors everywhere I looked.