Night Blooming Jasmine - Hanging Pots

Anybody have any luck with NBJ in hanging pots? I'm about to buy a plant and was considering hanging it outside my balcony. Thanks for the advice!
I'd think it would do beautifully, given the right conditions. Yellow jasmine and star jasmine, which have a lighter fragrance, should also do well. zemedelec
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (stringcheezedaze) wrote in message

Cestrum is kind of shrubby.