night bloomer

I have a plant in my garden whose blooms open at dusk and die the nex
morning. The leaves are very similar to a dandelion; the flower i pale yellow with four petals forming a petunia-like bloom. Thanks fo any help, I am in Ontario, Canad
-- lissadell
On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 00:07:03 +0000, lissadell

Check out evening primrose.
Thanks, but I don't think that's it. There is only one bloom per stem.
Charles Wrote:

-- lissadell
How about nicotiana (common name : Flowering Tobacco)?
Mark http://groups.google.com/group/Organic-Veggies
lissadell wrote:

after furthur checking, i've found an evening primrose that does loo
like my plant, it's not the usual one that most people know. thank for the help lissadellGarwood Wrote:

-- lissadell