Nice Rat Article

The Whittier Daily News in San Dimas California just this article on the web edition of the paper: http://www.whittierdailynews.com/entertainment/ci_3153965
I really like the upbeat way the article was written about pet rats needing to be pampered, though I do find it a BIT odd that there are people out there who'd pay $10 per month per rat to a rat grooomer to do what is easily done at home.
-paghat the ratgirl
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html
paghat wrote:

You haven't investigated dog and cat care fees lately.... :-)