newspaper pots

has anybody ever tried to mske plantpots for seeds out of newspaper. i have downloaded a how to guide but before i try to make them i wanted to know if anybody had used this technique
--
agentelrond

<http://groups.google.com/groups?client=safari&rls=en-us&q=newspaper%20po ts&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wg>
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
Neat place .. http://www.petersvalley.org /

I've been making my starter pot out of newspaper for over twenty years. I think it works great.
Val
Val said:

I read your previous post about doing that, and can't wait until next year. =) We received several flats this year in what appears to be unbleached paper towels rolled up in the same manner. I like the simplicity as well as the reduced stress on the plants at transplant time. IOW, I'm quite sold on the idea. Thanks!
--

Eggs

A hen is an egg's way of making another egg.