newsgroup inquiry - right group?

I am looking for advice on exterminating wasp nests that cannot be reached (tucked inside eaves of house). What group could help me?
On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 03:29:03 GMT, "Chris Carruth"

Right group! Several manufacturers make a spray for them that will reach out about 20'. If the insects are active use the spray after dark and get them on the nest.
Regards,
Hal

This group (but I don't know the answer), and also alt.home.repair.